Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mothers Day

I'm enjoying a lazy day, it's 3pm and I'm still in my PJs!!  The kids wanted to make me breakfast in bed, nothing fancy - muesli & passionfruit yoghurt, sourdough with vegemite and coffee (don't you love my latte art?).  


I got Mad Men Series 4 on DVD which I have been hanging out to watch, it's only running on Foxtel now so we had to buy the DVD to keep up.  JB Hi Fi is a good place to get these fairly cheaply in Australia, if you order online it can take a couple of weeks though.  (We are 6 episodes into Breaking Bad Series 4 too, OMG it's such a great show).



I also got three Haighs midi chocolate frogs (125g each) - milk, dark & milk peppermint (the kids got to give me one each and told me that I had to share them).  Haighs is my favourite chocolate, the only place you can get it in Sydney is at the Strand Arcade.  

I also need to go shopping for a new pair of PJ's which I'll do this week.  Last year I bought two pairs from Target that are really soft and stretchy, one pair has totally had it - I accidentally ripped a hole in the pants on the safety gate and the top has stretched too out of shape.  I'm aiming to get to Target before Wednesday as they have 20% off sleepwear.  Very practical presents.  

A couple of us have the sniffles so a lazy day is not a bad thing, it's a bit chilly and very windy outside.  We all had a big day yesterday, I'll update you on the markets tomorrow (I scored the most amazing thing!!).  We will venture out a little later to go visit my Mum who went to a nice fancy lunch with my brother.  

I hope you're having a lovely day and you get a little spoilt.  While I'm writing this I'm talking my husband through how to make bolognese!!  He hardly cooks but I really appreciate it when he does.












4 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day!
    Can't wait to see the 'thing'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haigs and MadMen - Sounds like a great day!! Enjoy the bolognaise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day Dolores! I am a mad Mad Men fan too. Enjoy the series x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mothers Day. Oh and the Latte art is awesome

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.