Saturday, June 18, 2011

Disappearing Nine Patch Baby Quilt

It's done.  Finally!  This quilt has been a long time in the making, lots of procastrination, moments of not liking it... now that it's finished I have to say that I'm really pleased with it.  The backing and binding has really transformed it into something I'm really proud of.


It's off to it's new owner today, he's 4mths old already!



I went with the turquoise binding because it tied in with the backing fabric.





































Free-motion embroidery on the label again & raw- edge applique this time.
I thought the red top stitching and the raw edge fit in with the cowboy theme.  I really love how this label has come out, I think it's my favourite part of the quilt.



This quilt has also been blogged here and here and here.


1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job of making that quilt. I love the backing you have chosen too!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.