Wednesday, November 30, 2011

WIP Weds

A semi-productive week, I've felt compelled to get some domestic duties out of the way but also really just wanting to get stuck into my sewing to do list (I either find the chaos a distraction or I put my blinkers on).  

One finish this week...
Completed: 




A reasonably simple applique cushion/pillow cover.  It was blinkers on to get the pillow completed by the deadline, throwing the kids a bone every now and then... you know how it is! :-)



New/In Progress:

L-R Innocent Crush, Kei Honeycomb; DS Quilts
New Bonnets for Scarlett
I cut into these fabrics today and have already started assembling these summer bonnets.  I hope to have them finished tomorrow.

Habitat Bow Tie Quilt - No progress although I think I have found a backing fabric.

Scarlett's Ripple Blanket - No Progress


To Do/Wish List:

You'll notice the list has grown this week.  After writing last week's WIP Weds I kept thinking of projects that should be on the list, you know the ones you notice you need as you go along your daily lives.  

Homewares/Clothing:
Belt for Luke Skywalker Costume
Hometown Table Runner for MIL
Christmas Table Runner or Pillow
Santa Sacks
Xmas Presents
Leila & Ben Dress/Charlie Tunic
Desk Table Runner
Scarlett's Dresser Table Runner

Pelmet for Scarlett's Room?
Choir Library Bag
Lounge Room Pillows
Kenwood Mixmaster Cover




Quilts:
Hunky Dory
It's a Hoot
Max
Lewis
Hometown for MIL
Wedding Present for Kate & Callum
Swoon





Linking to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


5 comments:

  1. I love your pillow! So cute. :)

    Mary
    http://www.quiltgenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great pillow- I am thinking pillows in the new year to help spruce up the house, and I love the monogram idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun pillow...and I so understand distracting kids while trying to make a deadline! lol I find the alphabet such a hard thing to visualize and sew...yours is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pillow is really sweet! How could he not love it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pillow.My name is Edit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! Thanks for stopping by.