I have been quite remiss to tell you that I was awarded a Liebster Award by the lovely Sue at My Quilting Addiction. I was waiting for the right time to write this thank you post but it never came... and then just the other day Deanna from Little D & Me awarded me another one! Two Liebsters!! Gee, thanks so much ladies.
If you haven't heard of this award it's basically a lovely gesture to bloggers of less than 200 followers. I'm supposed to choose 3 blogs (I suppose that means 6) within those guidelines to award a Liebster to and display the Liebster Award button on the blog. I'm not sure where this originated, it feels a bit like chain mail but to be honest it felt really nice to receive these awards and hearing the nice things Deanna & Sue had to say about my little blog.
And now the
- Blog, Luke Haynes is seriously talented, you need to check out his work!
- Listen to the Birds Sing, Karen has some lovely Irish backdrops for her quilty goodies
- Home, Melanie write a "what's new" type of blog & sewing, lots of inspiration!
- Daisy & Jack, Leanne has a quilting blog with cute dogs in rural Australia
- Life at Rosemary Hill, Kris is the mother of 8 and shares family life in amongst her quilting
- Kitchen Table Quilting, Erica's quilting, sewing blog is full of eye candy, Erica's taste in fabrics and colour combinations is quite similar to my own.
Guys, I enjoy reading your blogs and being inspired! (Karen, Kris and Leanne are in my circle for do.Good Stitches. Reading their blogs makes being part of a bee that much more intimate, I have loved every moment of getting to know them and being part of this bee.)